X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking two sites together

hi my domain name is

fmspanishpromotions.info

i need to link this website and another site which holds all my photos which is called proptrack , i need to install a url code from proptrack to make my web kits work on my site, but this is proving to be impossible for me to sort out. i have had it working previously so i know it can be done. i have tried to do it myself but think im in need now of professional help. i am able to give you all my log in details of both sites . i hope you can help.Please give me a quote for this job. many thanks and kind regards. debby
    Debby

Re: Linking two sites together

Greetings!

I can do this for you for US$400. I am #1 ranked freelancer at php-freelancers.com in case if you want to read my reviews you can go here:

You can see me on #1 position there and can read imy reviews.

You can also contact me here: zeeshandoit at g m a i l . com

Best Wishes,

Zeeshan

Comment

If its a simple matter of fixing your hyperlinks, for $25.00 or less i will explain to you how to fix it yourself in an email, or if you would post for assistance in the forum, wed likely explain to you there. A simple url code should be easily placed on your site and cost no where near $400.

If you explain in further detail or post for assistance in the forum we can likely understand and assist you better

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

my domain is www.fmspanispromotions.info hi Karen Many thanks for your reply. i am trying to put a hyperlink from my site in the properties section to link to another company which holds all my photos which is called proptrack, i have had to install a webkit which will work with my site at blue voda. this is where i get stuck as i do not know how to generate the url to include in (my properties) to make the link work. i have uploaded all my files to the server which include the config file in which i put the web keys but how on earth do i link the two together, many thanks debby.
        Debby

Comment

Please email me your instructions . Should be a text document that came with it somewhere.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

www.fmspanishpromotions.info

hi karen what is your email address. and what details will you need. many thanks debby
            Debby

Comment

kmacenterprise at aol dot com

If there were instructions for installing this send those to me..if it just takes me explaining to you where to put the code and what code... no charge..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X