Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile APPs Viewing Issue

Hi,

would like to know how come i could not view my homepage (www.memoriesdewedding.com) by using *** or mobile phone same as from my desktop? All the pages displaying either upside down or totally mess up. i tried changing the viewing option to 'single column','default' and 'desktop' but still the same. Could anyone mind to share their expertise with me???

Thanks alot

James

Re: *** viewing problem

Mobile applications are far different than universal www standards, and will always present an abbreviated display, due mostly to lack of RAM, supporting software on the device itself, and even visual display limitations.

Mobile Apps currently cannot display Flash, scrolling Marquees, or even simple dynamic slideshows or other active scripts well at all, often defaulting to presenting the TAGS or ALT TEXT instead (but that will soon be changing, as the newer devices and enhanced services are rolled out in the next 13 months).

If you want to learn more, Google "WAPI" and "MOBI" to find all the technical information you could possibly want.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Mobile APPs Viewing Issue

thanks Vasili for the information. Do you mean webpage built for computers are not compatible for mobile or ***?

James

Comment

Mobile APPs are "computers" also ... it's a matter of comparing a motor scooter to a Harley Davidson and asking "do they use the same gas?"

Of course they do, but one is more capable than the other.... simple constructs universally display easiest. It is simple logic, yes?

Follow the suggestion to learn more so you will become more accustomed to self-discovery and the satisfaction of an expanded understanding from being led by your curiosity....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Understand your meaning :) Thanks alot Vasili.

Comment

Working...
          X