Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please comment on my website

Hi
    I would like to hear comments on my website and also which shopping cart is best for my site?
    www.DivineSparsh.com
    thanks.

Re: please comment on my website

Get rid of that intro page it is horrible, the inside

is very nice. I like it. I think you should make that
    your index page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi
      I agree with the former comment,the intro page is spoiling your effort,when you enter the site things become calm with nice layout.
      best of luck
      regards
      Jay
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Hi Your site is really beautiful I like the color scheme and how you have the cosmetics fading in and out.
        Good Job
        Marashje

Comment

I like it. It's very simple with no needless clutter. Great job
          Storm

Comment

I like the sites potential and it does get ones attention in several ways.

1. The intro is a bit to much action going on. Good rule to follow is the KISS rule . Keep It Simply Simple. To much movement on ones page with flash directs the end viewer away from the pages main theme.

2. Break your paragraphs up. Running multiple paragraphs together is hard enough to read, let alone possibly reading the same line over several times without wishing to.

You choose which is better for text to be used.

This way:

Lets all go together to grandmas' house on Sunday. We can have lots of fun there. What I like to do is go to the little village and browse the antique shops. I also like to go to antique fairs in adjoining towns. We can be in one area of the world walk out of the room into next room in a completely different country or time zone.

Or this way?

Lets all go to grandmas' house on Sunday. We can have lots of fun there.

What I like to do is go to the little village and browse the antique shops. I also like to go to the antique fairs in adjoining towns.

We can be in one area of the world, walk out of the room into the next room, and be in a completely different country or time zone.

I can read the second group better because it doesn't run into a new sentence or paragraph.

Just my idea.

Ram_Industries
            Ram_Industries
            Robert A. Montgomery
            Ram-Industries@comcast.net
            http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

I recently added an audio file to my website.

I posted a message at the top of the Partners page to let viewers know that there is an audio file that they may listen to if they so choose.

I would like to know if anyone would please check out the page to see if the volumn is to loud for the page, or if I would need to lower it. Also if one might think its use on the page is appropriate for the sites theme?

Webpage address is: http://Martech-Inc.biz

Thank you

Ram-Industries
              Ram_Industries
              Robert A. Montgomery
              Ram-Industries@comcast.net
              http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

Working...
              X