Need To Add Privacy, Terms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need To Add Privacy, Terms

Hello everyone i hope u understand i'm new doing this but i'm trying to do my web site, my question is about the information pages like term of use or security & privacy, well i want to know if do i have to buy that information from a web site or i have to do it with a lawyer or i can copy from a website that do it for free i'm confused with this part of the website can someone help me to solve this issue
    thank you for your time

Re: adding term of use, privacy notice pages

If you surf to the Better Business Bureau, and drill into their Online Certification Program, they provide a sample Privacy Policy they regard as the minimum for inclusion into their program.

(It is considered the most unilaterally acceptable.....and yes, you DO need such a Policy on your website as means of compliance with both the Patriot Act and the Anti-Spam Act since VodaHost servers are in the USA and subject to US Laws)

Using this sample as a framework, you should alter it significantly to not only address your particular needs, but to avoid possible copyright or plagerism issues.

Privacy Policy Sample Outline (BBB Compliant)

Privacy FAQ

Here's a helpful video about the FTC Position regarding Privacy For Business
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Need To Add Privacy, Terms

Feel free to edit mine here read over it and edit, remove, add to etc. I basically combined two different ones as my site will be both for sales and include a members section.

Even if you dont use it word for word you can make your own sticking to the same general information.

-Hope this helps,

DM

Comment

Working...
      X