Bluevoda Blog Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda Blog Builder

Why not bluevoda team create a Blog Builder like Bluevoda Website Builder so people can create their own blogs. They can design what they want. As we know not all people good in scripting. I also dont know about scripting. I have a dream to design my own blogs but the problem is i know nothing about scripting. Yes we can learn but its take time.
    www.bluelemonstudio.com

Re: Bluevoda Blog Builder

Salam Asamboy,

Goto your cPanel and select Fantastico Deluxe and install any one of the Blogs you prefer. If you do not know how to customize the blog ask someone to do it for you.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Salam Zuriatman,

If just using Fantastico Deluxe i think everybody know how to do that. Actually i already have one wordpress blog and already customize it. What i mean is some software that we can easily create blogs like Bluevoda Website Builder. Everybody know we can create nice website using Bluevoda Website Builder, no HTML to learn.

That is what i mean, example Bluevoda Blog Builder... no PHP or no scripting to learn.
      www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

A Blog program and a websitebuilder are two different types of programs.

Since there are so many of them which are already available free of charge
        why go to all the trouble to mess up a perfectly good website builder like Blue Voda?
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Yes i know what are you talkin about...and i just give my idea if it is possible, but if its impossible just ignore it...What i mean is create something from scratch... some people dont like free template.

Like me, i create my website with bluevoda website builder because i know its a good website builder, easy to use and free to drag and drop.

>> The best way is lets the programmer give the answer :)
          www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

What Zuriatman is trying to tell you is there is the option in which you ask just not specifically what you may want. Voda Host, or any company, cannot afford the time or money to create a seperate program to do what you ask simply because you dont like using the programs they already have available (which do a wonderful job already)

Your request, although simple in theory, would not be beneficial to the majority of people using VodaHost hosting, therefore most likely will not take place. In order to present such a option there must be a respectable amount of people willing to make use of the program and being the existance of other perfectly working programs already out there I dont forsee it happening anytime soon.

-Regards, DM

Comment

Why don't you just use a Wordpress if you want a blog. If you are having problem in HTML install a FCKeditor plugin.

Comment

Working...
              X