X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re publishing web pages

Hi,
    Been trying to update my webpage http://www.ahertiageofafricanclothing.com/ and have tried the F5 key to refresh the cache , also made use of a cache cleaner , rebooted the machine and checked the pages that i have changed to see if there was a mistake made there when making changes , there does not seen to be any mistakes but i could be wrong.Please could you let me know what i seen to be doing wrong as i would like to add new pages to my existing site. Thank you Nick.

Re: Re publishing web pages

Originally posted by hertiage
    Hi,
    Been trying to update my webpage http://www.ahertiageofafricanclothing.com/ and have tried the F5 key to refresh the cache , also made use of a cache cleaner , rebooted the machine and checked the pages that i have changed to see if there was a mistake made there when making changes , there does not seen to be any mistakes but i could be wrong.Please could you let me know what i seen to be doing wrong as i would like to add new pages to my existing site. Thank you Nick.
    Please refrase. What's your problem, if any?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Please refrase. What's your problem, if any?
      I have a problem in that i have made changes to my web page, published then and these changes have yet to appear on my web page. I have made use of the F5 key , used a clean cache program ,has i had this problem before and this seened to sort it out , but not this time. Ive even turned of my firewall but all this has not helped The changes that should appear are on the home page there now should be an additional two buttoms one called cushion and the other aprons. Also there are changes to product button which is now called shirts.

Comment

I have a problem in that i have made changes to my web page, published then and these changes have yet to appear on my web page. I have made use of the F5 key , used a clean cache program ,has i had this problem before and this seened to sort it out , but not this time. Ive even turned of my firewall but all this has not helped The changes that should appear are on the home page there now should be an additional two buttoms one called cushion and the other aprons. Also there are changes to product button which is now called shirts.
        The Aprons, Shirts and Cushion buttons appear ok on your pages, So it's a caching problem
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ive tried tapping the old F5 key a few more times , again used the cach cleaner but still i dont see those changes. Is there anything else i can try .

Comment

Ive tried tapping the old F5 key a few more times , again used the cach cleaner but still i dont see those changes. Is there anything else i can try .
            The only thing i can think of is to use another cache cleaner. Do a Google search
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for your time ill give it a try.

Comment

click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X