VodaHost Domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHost Domains

Obvoulsy I have an account, but it seems with blue voda there are different sorts of accounts. I have tried logging into VodaHost domains using my username and password that I use here and my ftp but no such luck, this is probably because I need to create a new account?

I am just asking this because I have had problems publishing my website and I think I have found the problem by troubleshooting.

Re: VodaHost Domains

You are correct, VodaHost Domains is a seperate service
    from VodaHost web hosting and requires a seperate account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

so you have to have an account with vodahost domains to get a domain and an account with vodahost webhosting to get it to publish?

Comment

Please click the below to create a vodahost.com web hosting account.

www.vodahost.com >>> click the button that says "Order Now"

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I will be opening a new account tonight so that I can get the 30.00 waver. I will be creating a domain name and have Voda host it; which will cost me 9.95 a month with a one year name registration, and then renew the nam once a year. I also have a domain name with yahoo, but have decided to keep paying yahoo for the registration but would like to set it up as a addon to the new domain I will be creating tonight. Will I be able to use the website builder VodaBlue, to create the web page for my yahoo domain name, that Voda will be hosting. Or is the new account I will open tonight the only one I can use the Voda Blue web site builder on?

Thank you

Comment

You can host both sites (the new one and the old yahoo) in your Vodahost account and you can build as many sites (unlimited) as you want, as long as they are all hosted on VodaHost
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X