PDA

View Full Version : my IP adress is not in the list

marcustom
11-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Hi,
I would like to publish my site, but my IP adress is not in the liste when i want to enter my username and password.
How i can add this adress in the list ?

Thanks

navaldesign
11-08-2008, 12:31 AM
If you are a Vh customer (with a paid account) then simply download and install the latest BV version, and you will find it there. New servers are added very often, so BV gets updated with the new IP addresses.

itsausa
11-09-2008, 05:13 PM
What if one is not a Vh customer? One cannot use BlueVoda for publishing to another host account?

navaldesign
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm afraid not, BV is a proprietary tool and can only be used to create / publish sites in VodaHost accounts.

Toni-Maree
11-10-2008, 08:03 AM
So does this mean I can use someone other than voda host to host my site and that all i have to do is give you the ip address of the server?

Karen Mac
11-10-2008, 08:54 AM
NO.. It means you must use Vodahosting to publish your BV site!

Karen

ragamuffin
12-28-2008, 04:10 AM
If you are a Vh customer (with a paid account) then simply download and install the latest BV version, and you will find it there. New servers are added very often, so BV gets updated with the new IP addresses.

Hello. I just opened a new hosting account a few days ago. I received my e-mail, etc., with username, password, server ip. I still cannot publish. My server ip is not in the list. I have Bluevoda Website Builder version 10.1. I get a continous error 12014, telling me that my password is incorrect. I am entering it correctly. I use it to log into my cpanel too and it works fine there. Any ideas? Yes, I changed my nameservers to the ones in my e-mail.
Thanks

Ragamuffin

Karen Mac
12-28-2008, 06:06 AM
Download the latest version and see if your ip resolves there.

http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=1

It will be incorrect unless your ip is chosen
Karen

paresumes
12-29-2008, 01:41 AM

If I install the latest version of BlueVoda, will all my files remain intact or will I have to do redo them? I don't want them to get erased when re-installing and have to start over!

davidundalicia
12-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Your data files will not be touched......go ahead.............