Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little stuck

Hi,

I have recently installed a script ,osdate and had site working yesterday. As you do there were a few edits required. After getting the site how i wanted i was aware that a few messy parts of script!
    I decided to clear the database and remove all the files from public folder and start afresh with a clean script....To avoid future problems! *Laughs*

Now i cannot get the install.php file to work properly and i have a feeling i have mucked up my database side! Why.....because when i access the mysql databases it says No databases on this account

Have i complety wiped all databases, as im sure there was aleast one database when i started original install yesterday!

Sorry about the stabb in the dark.....As it may not be related but i have complety wiped the files and downloaded the original osdate script i used yesterday to make sure its not a corrupt file! Still No Joy

Please pleas help as my head is thumping

Re: A little stuck

You probably need to go recreate the database and the user and passwords. Make sure they match your config file. Then it will probably work. Also reupload the WHOLE thing again.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X