Forms !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms !!

BV is great until you want a form on your website. V Easy to set up but if you want something that does not go via the users e mail ( which I suspect most do!) its a nightmare to figure out what to do, if you have no prgramming knowledge. On the shopping cart software you offer forms are so much easier. Can BV be the same ? You need another demo re forms to explain php or whatever that is. So many peolple seem to be having trouble with this. Here's hoping!
    John

Re: Forms !!

There is a form generator available through Fantastico as well.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

php is an andvanced scripting language. It takes time to learn, its not something that you learn by watching a demo once or twice. Besides the fact that the majority of people here don't know how to code a site in html, I think people jumping into coding in php might be too big a leap. If you are wanting to learn how to build a more advanced and dynamic website I would start by learning html, then php (w3schools.com has tutorials on both + about every other scriptiing language out there)

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi
        I'd recomment to use Coffee Flash Form Builder. It's use is great through my experience. Here is a form i created using that program:
        http://www.mina-e.com/i-s-3.html
        www.mina-e.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mina
          Hi
          I'd recomment to use Coffee Flash Form Builder. It's use is great through my experience. Here is a form i created using that program:
          http://www.mina-e.com/i-s-3.html
          I've been using it in the first steps of my websitebuilding. It is easy, but it also requires the MAIL() enabled if you want to use external mail addresses. It has highlighting of the options, Autoresponder (that will not work on Vodaservers), validation of the fields, and is quite easy in learning. It does not offer an "Upload file" function, cannot update a database, and if i remember well, it gives only one error message. However a good general purpose form generator. And cheap to.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X