Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our clients do not receive confirmation emails from our registration form

Hello Vodateam!

We have an account registration script on our domain hosted with Voda. Once filled, our client should receive a confirmation email to confirm his identity and therefore finaly get registered with us. AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT "FEW PEOPLE GET REGISTERED AND FEW DO NOT !!! They remain hanging in our internal system as unregistered enteries. And they never confirm their registrations. Upon personal enquiry, they told that they never received any confirmation emails from us!!! It seems as if certain servers do not allow our emails (or dns) to pass through or are directly thrown away as spam. This is happening from last four months or so. We have our script with SMTP authenticated, so the problem seems to be very difficult to identify.

Why is this happening? Can this be handled? Dear Vodasupport, could you please help us with this? Our business is suffering because of this.

Thanks in advance for your courtesy!
    David

Re: Our clients do not receive confirmation emails from our registration form

I was having a similar problem. I was using the php mail () cmd to send out emails. Apparently a week or two ago there were changes made to make the server more secure. I was told to use smtp auth, and since you are using it already, I don't think the problem I had was yours.

Try registering yourself with a email on your site, see if it will send an email internally.

As far as the emails going to spam box's, there isn't much you can do other then email the major email services that are thinking your email is spam. I think some you can ask to remove you from their list of domains that go to the spam folder.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

somethings amiss

I can say the same, recently I checked my customers query form which handles information requests. The form and script have been in place and working for nearly 6mnths. Now, nothing happens , Whats changed and how can this problem be overcome?
      To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

Working...
      X