Combo Box & List Box / Multiple Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Box & List Box / Multiple Selections

i have a combo/list box on my forms on two different websites. www.birthdaydining.com and & www.michaelanthonysfoodbar.com . i have checked the "allowed multiple selections" box checked, it allows the visitor to select multiple selections but when i get the email only one topic shows...i have tested this numerous times, found something on the forum pertaining to [], put them where i thought i should put them but still not working....i am lost....

please help with step by step advise......thanks

info@birthdaydining.com

Re: Combo Box & List Box / Multiple Selections

You are not the only one. Followed the directions. I only get one city, even thoug there are multiple cities highlighted. I also have the same button checked. Would appreciate some help.

Comment

When multiple selections are enabled for a listbox or combobox, the field NAME must end with [] Square brackets.

Example: instead of naming the field how_did_you_find_us make it how_did_you_find_us[]
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by agulotta View Post
        i have a combo/list box on my forms on two different websites. www.birthdaydining.com and & www.michaelanthonysfoodbar.com . i have checked the "allowed multiple selections" box checked, it allows the visitor to select multiple selections but when i get the email only one topic shows...i have tested this numerous times, found something on the forum pertaining to [], put them where i thought i should put them but still not working....i am lost....

please help with step by step advise......thanks

info@birthdaydining.com
        Are you using the BV built in Form processor ? Not all processors can deal with multiple selection listboxes, the built in form processor and ABVFP can.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X