Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to start! (Flimstrip? Flash? Confusion?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start! (Flimstrip? Flash? Confusion?)

Hey there everyone, I apologize in advance for a long post.
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm in a bit of a blank here.

(Please keep in mind I have never made a webpage before, and have little to no knowledge of what I am doing)

My Situation:
    Just picked up a hosting package with VodaHost and I have nothing but good things to say about this service (recommended it to two people already). BlueVoda has been a lot of fun so far, my website is coming together and I really can't complain. Piece by piece this jigsaw puzzle is almost complete; however, all of the easy stuff (for me) is out of the way and now I am onto the tough stuff.

On my main home page (index) I want to have a scrolling bar across the bottom with sort of a filmstrip look to it where the images can roll back and forth (see image below).

Once the image is clicked, it opens up a medium sized image on the left of the page (see image below) that also has a link for each image to open up in a full size view.

I have no idea where to start on this, if anyone could provide any information or point me in the correct direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Re: Where to start! (Flimstrip? Flash? Confusion?)

You can achieve the above with the use of two Iframes.

Look at this to see if this page contains the concept as described above
    (different layout but I believe the concept is the same)
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X