Re: Problem with contact form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Problem with contact form

I designed a new contact page, but when I publish it (successfully), the old one still shows up and has a bunch of 'jibberish' above it. Here's what it shows
    0) { $upload_DstName[$i] = $prefix . "_" . str_replace(" ", "_", $_FILES[$key]['name']); $upload_SrcName[$i] = $_FILES[$key]['name']; $upload_Size[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['size']); $upload_Temp[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['tmp_name']); $upload_Type[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['type']); $uploadlink[$i] = "$upload_folder/$upload_DstName[$i]"; $upload_fieldname[$i] = $key; $upload_fieldname_final[$i] = ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)); $fieldvalue[$i] = $uploadlink[$i]; $i++; } if ($upload_Size[$i] >= $max_filesize) { $error .= "The size of $key (file: $upload_SrcName[$i]) is bigger than the allowed " . $max_filesize/1024 . " Kbytes!\n"; } } $crack[0] = '\n'; $crack[1] = '\r'; $crack[2] = "&#37;0a"; $crack[3] = "%0d"; $crack[4] = "content-type:"; $crack[5] = "to:"; $crack[6] = "cc:"; $crack[7] = "bcc:"; $crack[8] = "mime-version:"; $crack[9] = "x0a"; $crack[10] = "x0d"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { for ($k = 0; $k < count($crack); $k++) { if (substr_count(strtolower($value), $crack[$k])) { $error .= "The field $key contained e-mail headers ($crack[$k]) in the value submitted. This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!
    "; } } } if ($error) { $errorcode = file_get_contents($error_url); $replace = "##error##"; $errorcode = str_replace($replace, $error, $errorcode); echo $errorcode; exit; } $uploadfolder = basename($upload_folder); for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_DstName); $i++) { $uploadFile = $uploadfolder . "/" . $upload_DstName[$i]; if (!is_dir(dirname($uploadFile))) { @RecursiveMkdir(dirname($uploadFile)); } else { @chmod(dirname($uploadFile), 0777); } @move_uploaded_file($upload_Temp[$i] , $uploadFile); chmod($uploadFile, 0644); } $internalfields = array ("submit", "reset", "filesize", "upload_folder", "send", "captcha_code"); $message .= "\n"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { if (!in_array(strtolower($key), $internalfields)) { if (!is_array($value)) { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . $value . "\n"; } else { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . implode(",", $value) . "\n"; } } } if (count($upload_SrcName) > 0) { $message .= "\nThe following file have been uploaded:\n"; for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_SrcName); $i++) { $message .= $upload_SrcName[$i] . " Link: " . $uploadlink[$i] . "\n"; } } mail($mailto, $subject, stripslashes($message), $header); header('Location: '.$success_url); exit; } ?>

Also, should my url for the contact page be php or html? Thanks.div#container{ width: 800px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: left;}body{ text-align: center; margin: 0;}img { behavior: url("pngfix.***"); }

The old one was probabable published with a .html ending
    Delete it and the new one should be published as .php ending.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks, still having problems though. I deleted the old page, linked all pages and now 'internal error & 404' comes up. I've saved the page as a php. ?

Lisa.

Comment

Have you changed the link to .php at the end instead of .html ?????
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Lisa, why don't you add a link to the form page so we can have a look ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks. Also, what number should be entered in the permissions field? Lisa

Comment

Permissions should be 644. As you understand, i couldn't see anything.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When you say that you couldn't see anything, do you mean you couldn't view my link? Thanks.

Comment

I mean that since there is a permissions issue resulting in a Internal Server Error, the page is not visible, so i couldn't see anything
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Where do I go from here?

Comment

Check the permissions of your fom page on the server: connect with FTP, select the contact.php file, Right Click, Permissions, set to 644 if different.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

I had already changed the permissions field, prior to you attempting to view the link. ? Lisa.

Comment

Well, it wasn't when i visited. Now your form seems working fine. The success page shows up.
                          See if you recieve the mail.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

'link is broken' shows up when I log onto my site and try to view my contact page.

Comment

Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X