X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons

hello lads.

I need help here:

I have two pages: 1 & 2. I have inserted a button in page 1. When this button is clicked i would like page 2 to be shown. I woul appreciate a summary of steps to accomplish this.

I have viewed the tutorials, I see how to link images, but i cant seem to edit the button effectively, as i cant insert a link when i select the button.

Cheers

Re: Buttons

Double click on the buttons, select the one that you want to edit, hit edit then create the hyperlink:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yeah right. Seriously though, any help would be appreciated lads, double clicking on the button only gives me two properties, general and event.

Comment

If you don't want help, as given to you in the post below your first one then just say so, but answering back in that manner will get you nowhere!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo5 View Post
          Yeah right. Seriously though, any help would be appreciated lads, double clicking on the button only gives me two properties, general and event.
          My eyes (glass button) see GENERAL and LINK and we are not all LADS here either.........So I believe Sarah is due an aplogy.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
          X