Convert, Transfer or Re-build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert, Transfer or Re-build?

I was successful in ftp'ing my main domain centerformusicmedicine.org pages and getting DNS transfers started.

Now...is there a cool way to convert my existing pages into either BlueVoda or Soholaunch or do I begin rebuilding my site (page-at-a-time) in one, or both, of these wonderful web tools.

BTW - I'm new to BlueVoda and am here to hopefully get some control over my websites with tools I can actually understand and use. I will never "get" Dreamweaver- which was used to compose the pages in my site.

I have another domain, TAPnaturalremedies.com that I am in the process of moving to you also. Thanks for your insight.

David Tralle

Re: Convert, Transfer or Re-build?

In blue voda you can import your pages from html by clicking file, new, from existing html..and then put the link to either your computer or the net. YOu will have to juggle things a bit and readd pics etc.

Soho you have to rebuild or insert custom html...but.. you can IMPORT a csv product file to the shopping cart.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X