What is the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference?

My thread got closed and I still have one or two questions that were obscured by a point we should have all outgrown long ago. If VB is not possible, what is the difference between the "Script" container and the "Java" container in the tool box? And is there a forum where I might be able to purchase some custom programming?

Re: What is the difference?

Free Lancers forum will allow you to post for someone to BID on what you want done.

Java script is specifically for a java script.. script box is for a plugin that may use java script, but has references to say.. specific video players or music players or other plugins

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

One of our members (navaldesign) can provide you with the custom scripts that you need.
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thank you! You have been very helpful. I am very sorry about our little misunderstanding. We are on the same side ~ we just see different solutions.

Comment

The world is full of problems that need solving bbdd, if only we could solve them all without hatred, war etc etc.... if only... I think we all would like that : - )
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hey, if enough of us try and are willing to try anything (thus my domain name) how can we fail? When Obama said, "mutts like me", I knew a very old battle was about to be won. When we own it, it can no longer oppress.

Comment

Working...
            X