Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to automatically forward mail

Hi,
    I've just created an email address for my consultant that is going to recieve mail for him and want to be able to forward all mail in this address
    is it possible to do this and if so how?

many thanks
    dean
    www.nativeskins.co.uk

Re: need to automatically forward mail

Originally posted by dean023
    Hi,
    I've just created an email address for my consultant that is going to recieve mail for him and want to be able to forward all mail in this address
    is it possible to do this and if so how?

many thanks
    dean
    Go to your control panel, mail, forwarders, and set a forwarder for that specific email account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thought it was but wasn't sure

i'm struggling to configure this email address - which automatic option do i use as there are four?

thank you for your quick response
      www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

thought it was but wasn't sure

i'm struggling to configure this email address - which automatic option do i use as there are four?

thank you for your quick response
        When you go to Forwarders, click on [Add Forwarder] . In the new screen, in the upper left field type in the first part (the one before the @) of the account you want to forward. In the right field type in the full email address whre you want the mails to be forwarded.
        Then just click Add forwarder
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes i've understood that (many thanks!) i will implement that once i've got th mail address configured

what i am struggling with is now i've created the account i need to configure mt outlook express to receive the email - i've clicked on configure and ther i've got 4 automatic options when i click one a page of text appears and then nothing. i'm sure when i did my other email accounts i didn't have this problem but it was a while ago!
          www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

yes i've understood that (many thanks!) i will implement that once i've got th mail address configured

what i am struggling with is now i've created the account i need to configure mt outlook express to receive the email - i've clicked on configure and ther i've got 4 automatic options when i click one a page of text appears and then nothing. i'm sure when i did my other email accounts i didn't have this problem but it was a while ago!
            Automatic configuration rarely works. Watch the Outlook Express setting up tutorial and do it manualy. It's only a few steps and is pretty well explained in the tutorial
            Navaldesign

Comment

ok mate many thanks!
              www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

sorted it! i missed the outgoingmail server auth.

i'll redirect that now thats easy!

cheers for your help your a star!

deano
                www.nativeskins.co.uk

Comment

sorted it! i missed the outgoingmail server auth.

i'll redirect that now thats easy!

cheers for your help your a star!

deano
                  You're welcome
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X