Add Banner Rotator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Banner Rotator

hello there everyone..Is there someone know how to use the ad banner rotator icon in the sitebuilder?I just can't get how to use it and put my banner on my site..
    Make Money Online Thru Teamwork
    The Network Garage
    Online Business Tips
    Lakers Fans

Re: Add Banner Rotator

sure, if i remember correctly you have to have 9 pictures and all 9 pictures should be the same size. resize them with pixresizer to the size you want your banner to be. 800 x 400 or what ever. then when you double click the tool to open it you will be able to add your pictures, you import your first picture and then double click that picture and you will be able to add the 8 remaining pictures. you can set the time, the defualt is 5 seconds. one i did a long time ago is:
    www.islandgreeneast.info
    you can see that the banner has been working without problems for more than a year.
    good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

You do not need 9 images for the banner to work you can use two or more whatever you choose but the size must be the same.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

i dont want to argue but if you hve less than 9 pictures in there i would get a red x in the top left corner where the pictures were missing. has that changed? please understand i have not used this for some time now.
        thanks,
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X