Does it matter where I get a domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it matter where I get a domain name

Network solutions was recommended to me to get a domain name. it's $35 per year and $9 to make a private registration. If I order my domain name from them, can I use it with VodaHost? thanks.

Re: Does it matter where I get a domain name

Originally posted by dmk1
    Network solutions was recommended to me to get a domain name. it's $35 per year and $9 to make a private registration. If I order my domain name from them, can I use it with VodaHost? thanks.
    Yes you can but why do so if you can get a FREE domain name with your Vodahost account?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Where do I find the details on that. I just found this site yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by dmk1
        Where do I find the details on that. I just found this site yesterday.
        http://www.vodahostdomains.com

I would suggest you first make sure your domain name is free, (in Vodahost Domains) then you signup with http://www.vodahost.com and at the moment of signing up, take the option of the free domain name.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Honestly, networksolutions is a ripoff in my opinion. Most of that cost is for customer support, but for the most part, all the support you will ever need is to ask how to change the dns, which with most companies is already easy.

$35 a year is 2x - 3x the price of the majority of hte other companies.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Your best bet is to get your extra domains from www.VodahostDomains.com.
            Our domain name management control panel is second to none.

Click on the above link and give it a spin. You can create a free account
            and have a good looksy, you will like it very much.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X