Transfering web address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering web address

I currently have a voda account, and also have another address that is being hosted somewhere else.

I do not want to have to websites, but want one to auto direct to the other.

I also want to transfer the service to voda.

1. How do I transfer the site?

2. How much does the transfer cost?

3. How to a auto direct one site to the other?

I thought I had read somewhere that the first transfer was free and it didn't cost anything additional... I am not sure and am also trying to save some money on the hosting as well. I don't know if the storage space is alloted as a whole or per web site...

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah
    Sarah E. Sanuth
    Freelance Writer
    www.contentandconsulting.com
    www.carfarmonline.com

Re: Transfering web address

If you have a domain name purchased through VodaHost, can elect to transfer it elsewhere if you like (the only fee you would pay would be on the receiving registrar side).

If you have a domain name registered elsewhere, you can ask it to be transferred to VodaHost and to your hosting account, and each transferred domain incurrs a modest cost to renew it for a year (and 2 years for .co.uk and .org.uk)

If you do not have a hosting account at VodaHost and merely have domains you purchased through VodaHost and are currently being re-directed elsewhere, again, you can transfer in another domain with a years extension and re-direct it elsewhere as well -- all from your Voda Billing Service Control Panel/Dashboard like you would anywhere else. This is purely "domain management," you see.

You can do any of these transfers if you have a current account with VodaHost (either Domains only, hosting only, or domains with a single hosting account). VodaHost does not charge for transfers, but like anyone else, is required to extend terms.

There is no cost to transfer a domain from one VodaHost client to another, pending verified status of domain and recipient's account.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X