Mouse overs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse overs

First of all i would like to thank vodahost and bluevoda...my website has been live for some months now and is getting more and more popular!!

Im now making some small changes.

On my navigation menu when you hover the mouse over the button you want to press, it displays the link to the button.
    Can this text be changed to say what ever i want?
    I know you can on images as i have already done so.

For example....

When you hover the mouse over The Showroom button i want it to say 'View members cars' not 'http://blah blah'

Thank you

Gem, 22, UK
    www.cruise-east.co.uk
    Love Fast Cars Live A Fast Life

Re: Mouse overs

Originally posted by cruise-east
    First of all i would like to thank vodahost and bluevoda...my website has been live for some months now and is getting more and more popular!!

Im now making some small changes.

On my navigation menu when you hover the mouse over the button you want to press, it displays the link to the button.
    Can this text be changed to say what ever i want?
    I know you can on images as i have already done so.

For example....

When you hover the mouse over The Showroom button i want it to say 'View members cars' not 'http://blah blah'

Thank you
    When editing your menu buttons, insert the text you want displayed in the Aternate Text field
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you but i cant see an alternate text field?
      i know what you mean because you can do it on images.
      but i cant do it on my navigation buttons

Gem, 22, UK
      www.cruise-east.co.uk
      Love Fast Cars Live A Fast Life

Comment

Originally posted by cruise-east
        thank you but i cant see an alternate text field?
        i know what you mean because you can do it on images.
        but i cant do it on my navigation buttons
        We are talking about Nav Bar buttons, wright? You probably have an earlier version of BV?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X