Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaflet Distribution Service

Hi.....

I have just finished my website and would like any feedback. I have tried to keep the site simple, easy to use and SE freindly ;)

I would like to know if its centering as it should, links work and all browsers are able to view... etc!

You can view our website here

Thank You

Re: Leaflet Distribution Service

Not a bad looking site at all. Simple, to the point, clear to navigate, just how all sites should be.

One thing I will say against is that you have the same page titles on every page..that's a no no,

Keywords are poor, over excessive and not related to your pages. You only require three or four keywords, phrases and any keywords you place in your meta data MUST also be included in your text content on the page you are keywording.

Page descriptions must also be different for each page, they are after all PAGE descriptions and not site description.

If you get that tidied up you're onto a winner.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

"Specific" instead of "pacific" is probably what you mean. Very easily understood presentation of your business. Good job!
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Nice looking site & simple to understand.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I too noticed the spelling errors off the top:
          Our services are not aimed at a pacific [specific] type of business.
          We offer our services to sole businesses or larger house-hold [household]

Another mention is your unexplained use of "Solus" on a button: buttons are usually reserved for common, standard, and more "universal" terms and commands rather than a specific 'brand' or colloquialism. If Solus is your branded "solitary distribution service" then it would be best to list it on your button as "Solus Service" (in quotes), or even as Our Solus (and leave the explanation both pending and motivation to drill in at the same time).

Really nice work, and a good example of how to keep the logic tight and communicative all the way around. Congratulations!.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Great thanks for the feedback!
            And thanks for the spelling pointer!

I think thats my good O`l Norfolk accent coming through, c`mon pacific instead of....Specific! I did not SEA that one.....He He!! Sorry!
            Anymore speliing mistakes are welcome as i believe you can read to hard and miss simple things like that! I will alter the page description aswell.
            This may have been due to creating a page and then altering say 1 word and saving it as ________ another page...Which obviously included previous page description! Thanks for THAT!!!

Also.....Great news as i had my first order of 4,000 leaflets to be distributed around Norwich, U.k.... £100.00 for a days work!!!
            I had only been visable on Google for around 48 hours aswell, Great Stuff!

Hopefully more to come!!

A toast to BlueVoda..................Cheers

"IT REALLY DOES WORK"

Comment

Well done
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments!

I have altered a few things as mentioned

www.iceni-leaflet-distributors.com

Comment

Your keywords are still likely to get your site penalised by the SE's, so hopefully you are going to take my advice on this seriously too.

Best of luck with it though

Comment

Noticed little spelling mistake on your advertising page

So grad your advertising space
                    grab your advert......................

Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
                    Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

Comment

Working...
                    X