I so need super help on Hover Ads.
    I purchased from Marketingtips.

Anyone here have any clues as to
    how to use their program?

Thank you.

Alan

Re: Hover Ads Help

Nope!

Asking a lot of us without giving much to go on here, Alan .....

Well ... I had to find out all about this one:

Alan? Apparently you paid close to $100 for six script options within a simple generator (the Wizard) and got a couple "Bonuses" that I seriously think you could find somewhere else on the net on your own .... but nonetheless.

You problem, I suspect, is that you have not even tried it, because right on the "Pitch Page" are screenshots and "Steps" outlined for you, all prefaced with this expanation:
    Probably the most impressive feature of Hover Ad Creator is the five-step, point & click wizard that takes you by the hand and carefully guides you through every aspect of creating your Hover Ad. You don't need to know a THING about programming... all you need to be able to do is point and click with your mouse.

That seems pretty straight-forward, doesn't it? So, as I asked above, is there a stumbling point you have encountered using this Wizard?

And, since this is not a widely circulated product, we probably can't see your particular dilemma as it looks on your monitor clearly enough from this distance to be of much help!

You might try their Customer & Product Support Center though. I imagine they would be able to back up not only everything they say but the products they sell ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X