Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer/Firefox

Am I missing something here????

I put 4 pics on my site and when using Explorer I can't see them, but can when I go through Firefox.

Joe and Chris both checked my site for me and when they opened the page, there the pics were - they both used Explorer.

I have had three people my end have a look, and they can't see the pics using Explorer.........

Anybody got any idea what's going on? Is there some obvious conflict between the two? If so, why is it not the same for everyone? I'm baffled.

Even an extra Gin & tonic hasn't helped.

The page is:

www.baywatchspain.com/classifieds.php

If anyone else would be good enough to take a look
    Casita Limonares
    Bay Watch Spain

Re: Explorer/Firefox

Strange? I can't see some of them either.. not all but just a couple not showing... Normally it's because they are not named correctly, but they seem fine that way. Are they large pictures you have squashed down to size? Or are the images the actuial sizes of the space you have given them on your page? If they are too large this may cause this. Ensure they are the correct size using a pic resizer tool and republish again.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Same situation here. First thing I'd try is to rename the photos with lowercase letters.

EDIT: Yes, they have been reduced, so go with that as well.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

That can happen if the image box in your bv page is exactly the same size as image...I had to increase the image box a couple of pixels both ways and it fixed my problem. I found that FF seems to be more forgiving in this situation.
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Yahoooooo...............

thanks gang, that's dunnit.

I resized them (again) and they're obviously small enough now for IE to cope with.

Grateful to you all AGAIN!

Night night.
          Casita Limonares
          Bay Watch Spain

Comment

Originally posted by leethesign View Post
            Yahoooooo...............

thanks gang, that's dunnit.

I resized them (again) and they're obviously small enough now for IE to cope with.

Grateful to you all AGAIN!

Night night.
            No problem that's what we are here for
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X