multiple images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple images

Hi, Ive got more than 10 pages of my page created. I created a template page with menus, images, a banner & graphics (5 flags to link to respective languages) the way I was used to when writing code. Doesn´t seem to work with BV.

1. My latest problem is that BV is creating a sub-folder for everypage I create
    with same name and saving the same therein. Also saving multiple copies of my flag gif´s therein. Beside this, it is renaming the gifs in the <A ref> on the individual pages....Why? I have erased some of these gifs in my folders not knowing that they were created by BV and now have blanks on my page.

My page properties has my font defined. I have pasted copied text into my page with clipboard, but the text does not take on the page properties font. Why? What can I do so I do not have to select all text and manually change the font?

Re: multiple images

Blue Voda is a complete Editor, and not only allows you full manual control over formatting, but automatically controls the styles in a unified manner. All "code" is self-generated, based on the Unicode and CSS foundation it uses to create pages: it is necessary to allow Blue Voda to format elements accordingly.

When you remove an image from the source file, it naturally will not be able to "present" on a page which still retains an association to it because it is no longer 'available' to be recalled, correct? You will need to re-import it onto the page to be able to view it from within Blue Voda (making sure it retains the same original path). Even though it is retained and published to the server does not make your remote Blue Voda able to present anything that has been moved or deleted from the local sources.
    * This is why it is still possible to publish a page even though you see images "X'd" out on your BV page: the server retains the image (with title, path, and association to the BV page) and "remembers" it as origianlly defined, and will publish it accordingly. You can move the images X'd out in your BV across the page, and the server will publish it in the new position nonetheless.

A bit clearer?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: multiple images

Hi Vasili,

Thanks for the reply...not sure if I expressed my question clearly.

I have not published my page. All the files remain on my computer. Some pages are created from cloning another page & some created from scratch. BV seems to save some of my pages in subfolders and duplicate copies of images that appear on that page in that same folder.
      The images (Flag gifs corresponding to the appropriate language) used as links for each page. They origianlly were in the BlueVoda\hostel\images folder. All my images were in the images foloder and all pages(index, location, directions, todo, contact, ) in the hostel folder. BV has decide to save the"maps"page in its own folder with a subfolder for images; the same for my error page, rates page and templete page. I originally started out with 4 flag gifs( it, es, fr, de) I now have over 30 copies of these with BV having given them names such as it_01_gif, it_01_01_2.gif, es_01_04_01, fr_04_01.
      Why?
      I hope that this is more clear than the first time.
      Karl

Comment

Working...
      X