Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing problem

www.fmspanishpromotion.info

hi all i am having problems publishing my site it starts to load then stops, so i have looked at the server address and realised that my server is
    208.43.222.130 and there has been an update of the server to 208.43.222.131.

would this cause my site to not be able to publish, if so if i download to the new server will it mess up any of my site. many thanks
    debby
    Debby

Re: publishing problem

Originally posted by debs View Post
    www.fmspanishpromotion.info

hi all i am having problems publishing my site it starts to load then stops, so i have looked at the server address and realised that my server is
    208.43.222.130 and there has been an update of the server to 208.43.222.131.

would this cause my site to not be able to publish, if so if i download to the new server will it mess up any of my site. many thanks
    debby
    Debby, use 208.43.222.131 to publish on, your site will be fine
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

www.fmspanishpromotions.info

hi yes i did do that but it said my password is not recognised, so not sure what to do now.

it says internet error 12014 cannot publish as the server password could not be verified
      Debby

Comment

If you can get into your control panel with the same password then it should be ok. Just check you are putting in the correct password, check username and check what is in the folder field.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hi marincky i can get in to my cpanel but that was on 208 43 222 130 server still, and i save my user name and password so i dont have to put it in each time i go to publish
          debby
          Debby

Comment

have you tried publishing on 130?

Comment

hi yes i have tried on the 130 and it wont publish ive tried each page loads of times. i leave it to publish then it says time out
              Debby

Comment

You might be best contacting support, because I think you should be publishing on the 131, but jyst check this with them and let them know your issue.

Comment

ok many thanks for your help i will put in a support ticket thank you. debby
                  Debby

Comment

Let us know what happens

Comment

Working...
                    X