Forms- I need HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms- I need HELP!!!

I know this question may have already been asked, but I have been searching for the answer for the last hour or two and cannot seem to find it. I came close to finding it on one person thread and they were told to go to navaldesigns posts to find the answer and I did not, considering there were so many, so here is my dilemma:

I have created a contact us page. Everything seem to have been working, but now when I press submit to try it out it goes to a page saying HTTP 404 not found and etc. I want the contact page, once submitted to send the message to my email and also after they have submitted the form to transfer them to a confirmation page. I have tried linking the pages together but it does not seem to work. So, basically I need help submitting the information where they can go to a confirmation page and where I receive the information in my email. Can someone please help me?

Here is my link to the contact page:

Re: Forms- I need HELP!!!

Well.. i think to start.. I dont see Naval around... but..

You need to right click ..page properties and change it to PHP ... then rebuplish and change your links from contactus.html to contactus.php...then see if your form works.

Also.. the email text area must be named email. When you are using the wizard make sure you put the correct email in the form and use the correct choice.. built in php one.. and also make sure you name the success and error pages the same as you have them in the form there.

See if that gets you started in the right direction.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X