web (cam) sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web (cam) sites

Sorry in advance for the Questions that am about to ask you all about web cams & webcam sites , am new to this whole internet thing , i have only been dealing with the internet for about 4 months now, I would like to start a web cam site community ,thats totally free to everyone no (BS) ,to anyone thats at home that comes to my site and plugin there webcam in order to meet new friends etc, ( "NOT" THOSE PRE ARANGED ACTOR type cam sites where they get paid to go privite ) this is for Regular people at home that wonts to meet other regular people like them selfs at home that also came to the site and pluged in there home cam to meet,date, or just find a new friend and view them on there cam and talk to them... I have found a script OFF of Hot scripts.com that i would like to use ,But i dont know if it will do what i need it to do , or can it be used for what am trying to do (OR) if its just made for those pre aranged actor type cam sites , i dont know the difference ... it says (cam "portal" ) i dont know if that means some thing special or not, and all so i dont know if this script is just for cam Images (OR) video ,because i would like for it to be for live cams, not just for picture images ,of the cam , i dont own a cam my self so i dont really know how the sign up for a cam website goes, But on this script when you go to sign up it ask for a url, so do that mean that in order for a person to hook up there cam to my sie they would have to have there own website url address? ?? here is the link to the site that i found on Hot scripts.com LINK: http://www.24camportal.com/ can you all take a real good look at this site and tell me if this will do what am looking for and do i need to buy any extra (Additional modules) hook ups from them, also to make it work, that they have for sale also ?
    Yes
    0%
    no
    0%

Re: web (cam) sites

and also i am planning on getting my host account & domain name from Blue voda to do this web cam site, But also i am planning on getting a dedicated sever from some where else , for my cam site to point to........ and also could someone tell me what this is,and whats its for, i got this off of t

Ready-To-Go Cam Software Solution
    - The module is a option, to let you host all the cam members by FTP, where the users download a *.exe file that find the users webcam automatic, that is automatic configurated for your server.
    Price : $40,- (Installation cost included)
    he site that i gave to you all up top for the cam script?

Comment

Re: web (cam) sites

Originally posted by kad
      and also i am planning on getting my host account & domain name from Blue voda to do this web cam site, But also i am planning on getting a dedicated sever from some where else , for my cam site to point to........ and also could someone tell me what this is,and whats its for, i got this off of t

Ready-To-Go Cam Software Solution
      - The module is a option, to let you host all the cam members by FTP, where the users download a *.exe file that find the users webcam automatic, that is automatic configurated for your server.
      Price : $40,- (Installation cost included)
      he site that i gave to you all up top for the cam script?
      anyone what do you think????

Comment

Working...
      X