This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!.......

I tried to install a paypal donation button in my forum the button apeared but it takes you to paypal the link bellow!..... Now I can not log into my admin CP anymore.. it to takes me to the link bellow at paypal...
    anyone? help please? I know I am a dummy! I just want to take that paypal link OFF! Thanks...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

Re: Help!.......

Use BlueFTP to log in and delete it that way.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I have used the ftp and have been all thru my files and cant find anything
      thank you..

Comment

1) who are you?
        2) what is the code you are trying to add?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I tried to add a paypal donations button.. it shows up on all kinds of pages in my forum but it dont work. it links to a paypal page that says sorry somethings missing or something like that.. anyways.. now I cant log into my admin CP on my forum I can only log into my forum with the Top of the page log-in not the one at the bottom.. that one re-directs me always to the same paypal page.. I have searched all over in the ftp for all the files that could have the code for paypal but I cant find it.. I dont know any other way to log into my admin CP..
          and my name is John.. thank you!

Comment

Oh ya... and if it helps... what I did was tried to put the code in the Admin CP under Styles, then Headers and Footers, how ever after I did so I seen that there was a 250 character limmit and the code was much more.. so obviously I put it in the wrong place.. anyways do you know what file i can edit to delete the code? Thank You...

Comment

please provide the code..I will take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Do you have any other mods installed on your forum? If not, just upload a fresh version of phpBB.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

yes I have a Fully moded board... and here is the code.. thank you...

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                  <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                  <input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
                  <input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN PKCS7-----MIIHFgYJKoZIhvcNAQcEoIIHBzCCBwMCAQExggEwMIIBLAIBAD CBlDCBjjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxCzAJBgNVBAgTAkNBMRYwFAYD VQQHEw1Nb3VudGFpbiBWaWV3MRQwEgYDVQQKEwtQYXlQYWwgSW 5jLjETMBEGA1UECxQKbGl2ZV9jZXJ0czERMA8GA1UEAxQIbGl2 ZV9hcGkxHDAaBgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWDXJlQHBheXBhbC5jb20CAQ AwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQAEgYCICe3k2cbPYgSS5mkxC7AX71sw yZ2h/7m8YuVLt1NYaQFGWdoDQ/iw76MxHNxLDdtdAZeIdZtFyXVMXdZnBEo4rVe+Pb+j4Reo9bp2 2ThqLCr2/R/mLxN843AhhUjCVWzphD9GpXFw2EMR15PJF1jSmrihxPqQksdVo oSsb7ULPTELMAkGBSsOAwIaBQAwgZMGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAUBgg qhkiG9w0DBwQIzBEtqtIjeCKAcAyauiCzXJdbuiKL1CCDKo54c lhmLAXLTC+CGYIEKSKbr9xyGSJ13oHcOyfVdfGAntW7o2J9Oez 02sVkiK97dxnMUACVY5P4u6jI2KmmTdFA7c+EDUJNDOADMwLm4 13AFk78ywM9GpAACWgfr93uowugggOHMIIDgzCCAuygAwIBAgI BADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADCBjjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxCzAJB gNVBAgTAkNBMRYwFAYDVQQHEw1Nb3VudGFpbiBWaWV3MRQwEgY DVQQKEwtQYXlQYWwgSW5jLjETMBEGA1UECxQKbGl2ZV9jZXJ0c zERMA8GA1UEAxQIbGl2ZV9hcGkxHDAaBgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWDXJ lQHBheXBhbC5jb20wHhcNMDQwMjEzMTAxMzE1WhcNMzUwMjEzM TAxMzE1WjCBjjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxCzAJBgNVBAgTAkNBMRY wFAYDVQQHEw1Nb3VudGFpbiBWaWV3MRQwEgYDVQQKEwtQYXlQY WwgSW5jLjETMBEGA1UECxQKbGl2ZV9jZXJ0czERMA8GA1UEAxQ IbGl2ZV9hcGkxHDAaBgkqhkiG9w0BCQEWDXJlQHBheXBhbC5jb 20wgZ8wDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADgY0AMIGJAoGBAMFHTt38RMx LXJyO2SmS+Ndl72T7oKJ4u4uw+6awntALWh03PewmIJuzbALSc sTS4sZoS1fKciBGoh11gIfHzylvkdNe/hJl66/RGqrj5rFb08sAABNTzDTiqqNpJeBsYs/c2aiGozptX2RlnBktH+SUNpAajW724Nv2Wvhif6sFAgMBAAGjg e4wgeswHQYDVR0OBBYEFJaffLvGbxe9WT9S1wob7BDWZJRrMIG 7BgNVHSMEgbMwgbCAFJaffLvGbxe9WT9S1wob7BDWZJRroYGUp IGRMIGOMQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzELMAkGA1UECBMCQ0ExFjAUBgN VBAcTDU1vdW50YWluIFZpZXcxFDASBgNVBAoTC1BheVBhbCBJb mMuMRMwEQYDVQQLFApsaXZlX2NlcnRzMREwDwYDVQQDFAhsaXZ lX2FwaTEcMBoGCSqGSIb3DQEJARYNcmVAcGF5cGFsLmNvbYIBA DAMBgNVHRMEBTADAQH/MA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBQUAA4GBAIFfOlaagFrl71+jq6OKidbWFS E+Q4FqROvdgIONth+8kSK//Y/4ihuE4Ymvzn5ceE3S/iBSQQMjyvb+s2TWbQYDwcp129OPIbD9epdr4tJOUNiSojw7BHw YRiPh58S1xGlFgHFXwrEBb3dgNbMUa+u4qectsMAXpVHnD9wIy fmHMYIBmjCCAZYCAQEwgZQwgY4xCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMQswCQY DVQQIEwJDQTEWMBQGA1UEBxMNTW91bnRhaW4gVmlldzEUMBIGA 1UEChMLUGF5UGFsIEluYy4xEzARBgNVBAsUCmxpdmVfY2VydHM xETAPBgNVBAMUCGxpdmVfYXBpMRwwGgYJKoZIhvcNAQkBFg1yZ UBwYXlwYWwuY29tAgEAMAkGBSsOAwIaBQCgXTAYBgkqhkiG9w0 BCQMxCwYJKoZIhvcNAQcBMBwGCSqGSIb3DQEJBTEPFw0wNjAyM TIwMTU4NTRaMCMGCSqGSIb3DQEJBDEWBBR439CBUjfICkzMd7v cf/8ok/53KjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASBgINAsRKwJ2geHN9cImRGwtXk 9RVVmlwueLThFcZBs3udialmxw837G9s3uE/G2PVqwMNP45coPV4usQnE1MgZhlePgFWsofHCRA8kDO5rlXId3 Sv3zS340s40COLrBVxS5xViWn7WxNWM/+NQ4u8c7U4JpPWkPvBzXeuWkalhOXS-----END PKCS7-----
                  ">
                  </form>

Comment

What the hell is a fully modded board? Did you make backups of your files before you edited them?
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

recreate the button and select the unencrypted version.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I can,t log in to change the code. Can you tell me how to do that? Thank you for all your help.. I guess its all the All Nighters trying to get this thing built thats got me a little frazled..

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                        <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
                        <input type="hidden" name="business" value="jfilius******.com">
                        <input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">
                        <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
                        <input type="hidden" name="tax" value="0">
                        <input type="hidden" name="bn" value="PP-DonationsBF">
                        <input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
                        </form>

Comment

What do you mean you can not login to your PayPal account?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

No.. I can not log into my forum.. at least not my admin CP of my forum and my members have said they cant log in either.. we all get redirected to paypal..

Comment

I guess what I really need to know is.. where is the code located in my files so i can replace it.. or overwrite it with the ftp

Comment

Working...
                              X