X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customized form with shipping charges linked to country

www.personalizationwhizz.com

Dear moderators,

I need a customized order form for my website with fields linked to each other with a configured paypal button in the form at the end, i have tried several things in bluevoda, read forums but havent been able to figure out how to get what i need. perhaps someone can build a form for me at a reasonable price.

i need somewhat of the following:

order form for article X

name
    adress
    phone#
    e-mail address etc.

quantity required ( this should be linked to the price of article X)
    amount field (result for quantity multiplied by article X)

upload photograph/file

country select (shipping charges linked to each country of speedpost fedex and TNT which user can select in next field)

select shipping methode ( customer sees in a drop down menu for eg
    Fedex $30
    TNT $25
    speed post $10)

grand total ( article + shipping charges)

place order

This form is then sent to me in my email address inbox filled in the form setup.
    The customer sees a page your order has been received successfully and presses next to proceed to payment page or is automatically redirected to the payment page at paypal to make the payment with the exact amount in the payment field at paypal which appeared at the grand total in the order form.

is it possible to make an approximate form as described above? any other ideas are welcome to streamline order submition with shipping charges per country and payment.

Thank you .

Rick.

Re: customized form with shipping charges linked to country

Please see Herr Navadesign's custom paypal cart. It will do exactly what you want and then some.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your quick reply.
      Could you please tell me where i can find Herr Navadesign's custom paypal cart ?

Thank you.

Rick

Comment

I believe you should find it at
        DBTechnosystems.com Homepage. General info about our products and services.

But check his signatures... and click.. Check the forms room for his posts and click on his siggy there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Re: Form Wizard Tutorial

Have a look at this one.

Shipping charges can be added, but if you need them to be different from coutry to country, this requires some extra Javascript or Ajax.

The problem is: who is going to do this? If you are, it will be a bit difficult to create the necessary Javascript, if you don't have Javascript or PHP coding experience.

With Javascript all calculations are done BEFORE submitting the form, with PHP the user submits the form, he then sees a page with the calculations made, and he actually proceeds to payment.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Karen and navaldesign,

@Karen: I couldnt find navaldesigns paypal shopping cart, looked up at his site.

@ Navaldesign: Indeed there is a problem, i have no experience with javascript and php coding....

isnt it possible to do this with a combobox, select countries and assign them witha a value and the value gets added to the article price.

or that you show me how to assign a value to a country in php or java and then i just copy paste the code and just change the value etc...

or better that somone builds it for meh and i give the prices and all per country.... and the other form requirements which i mentioned in the thread.

I apologize for being a bit fussy ... but i have no idea what can or cannot be done or linked with java and PHP etc

Thanks

Comment

This is why i suggested Naval and his cart. He could probably modify it at a bit extra to do it like you want and work with your bv site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

@Naval design:

Is it possible to do what karen is suggesting?

Comment

Hi Ricky,

If you only have a product or two, an Order form is simpler and costs less to purchase.
                  If instead, you have lots of products, the cart would be a good idea.

Click here for the cart (it is NOT a demo, it is a real working shopping cart i built for a client of mine, so please do NOT proceed further than the checkout page.
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All posts moved here
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,Thx for your reply.

I looked at the link you gave me, however after customers specify their country i need to have an option for them to choose from a couple of shipping methods with the prices of each shipping methode which would already have been linked to each country beforehand in the form.

with a cart system customers can order more products at the same time, i am planning to sell personalized merchandise ( so each time people add an article to the cart i would need an uploaded picture with it, with which they would want to personalize the merchandise)

i designed my site in such a way that

index page -select categorie = next page=

selected categorie page- select article = next page=

detailed description article - = here the order form is needed.

A shopping cart is more proffessional but i cant see a way of getting the correct photograph for the personlized merchandise the customer will order, i hope you get what i mean.... if a customer adds 3 articles to be perosnalized in the cart where will he be able to let me know which photograph or text he wants for which article

if you have a sollution id preffer a shopping cart or else a order form on each detailed article page will do which links to paypal.

Thanks for your support

Comment

In your case an order form is easier and costs less. However, my cart allows for both options (user input) , and since i wrote it, i can also add a image upload field to each ordered item. I repeat, an Order form seems easier here.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Id go for an order form then, i think it seems easier too.
                          let me know the charges etc and what sort of form are you plannin to make, the way i mentioned it .... with a grandtotal and then integrated with paypal etc or do you have any other idea?

thx

Comment

This is not an issue that can be discussed on the forum, please contact me through my contact form.

Please note that there are different way to do the country / shipping charges dropdowns. The easier for you but more costy is with a database interface, where you simply add/delete/edit charges per country. The harder for you is if the values are hard coded in the javascript.

Yes, the form can be integrated with a confirmation page that can have a PayPal button. It is up to you.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Just did so.

Comment

Working...
                              X