Soholaunch login page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch login page

Can someone kindly give me the Soholaunch login link. I seem to go on a long winding road to find and sometimes I cannot get to it at. The login link I am looking for is the one that will take me directly to the basic features, edit etc page after I sign in. Thanks

Re: Soholaunch login page

www.yoursite.com/sohoadmin

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thread Moved to Soholaunch Forum
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Katen, I did exactly that and could not log in because it kept saying my username and password was wrong. When I requested for a reminder twice I never got reply for Vodahost.

Comment

VodaHost can NOT send you the username/password. These are set by YOU during the installation procedure, and the reminder email is NOT sent by VodaHost but by a routine included in Soholaunch. Of course, if you have not provided during the installation procedure your correct email address, you will never recieve such reminder email.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If i were you i would uninstall it and re install it via fantastico. This time when you install it.. write down the information it asks you for .. including the user name and password you chose to use.

It can be recovered via the mysql database if one knows what they are doing..but I am not going to put the steps here.

You could ask support very nicely, if they MIGHT have time to do this for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X