Adding Live Chat or Live Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Live Chat or Live Help

I'd like to add a Live Chat or Live Help box to my website, but in reviewing the threads, there seems to be some conflicting opinions as to whether it is allowed (or not) by BV. What is the correct response. If it is, what program is recommended?

Stephen

Re: Adding Live Chat or Live Help

Crafty Syntax LiveHelp and other CRM scripts are easily installed via Fantastico! Deluxe in your cPanel.

*A new directory is required, and Fantastico! auto-creates one for you by asking you to fill in the first small "box" at the top of the installation page with a name of that directory. Remember to allow for the navigation necessary to access it from your Blue Voda website by adding the proper new directory name in the URL structure. (i.e. www.yourwebsite.com/live-help/ )

These are the CRM options currently available to you via Fantastico!:
    Crafty Syntax Live Help
    Help Center Live
    osTicket
    Pearl Desk
    PHP SUpport Tickets
    Support Logic HelpDesk
    Support Services Manager
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,

You are the one who always comes through. Many thanks.

Stephen

Comment

Re: http://www.emedicare65.com/chat.php

Another consultant suggested that I try OnlineChatCenters which I did. The response has been good, resulting in increased sales. But the downside, as expected, is that the site now requires constant monitoring when airing. Any comments?

Stephen

Comment

Hello, I recently installed Help Center Live on my site, but the online & offline icons do not show. I read in their website that the reason for this is beacause the php.ini file (php 5) disables a function : "disable_functions=readfile,....".
          I would like to know if anyone knows how to solve this.
          Thanks a lot!
          :: [ Joey ] ::

Comment

i loaded some free software which i downloaded. have a look at my site.

daniel

Comment

Working...
            X