Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Report (Image & Content) to Site

Dear Forum Members;

I have just finished writing a report that is going to be used as a free item once a visitor opts in to my autoresponder list. I want to add an image of a book or report ( i already know how to do this part), but then I want to have it where once they click on the image, it will allow them to access the report. I originally wrote the report in microsoft word, but could change it to what ever format would make this work. How do I link it, since the content is sitting on my desktop? I've looked in the forum and in the FAQ but so far haven't been able to find a relevant answer to my problem. Thanks for your help.

Webwonder
    meeksmerchandise.com
    amazinganimalscreensavers.com

Re: Adding a Report (Image & Content) to Site

You can simply provide a Download of either the File, or an image (I suggest as a .pdf formatted file) ...... you can even show a smaller thumbnail image on your page (as an 'icon') and hyperlink it to "action" the download.

How To Create A Download

Free PDF Converter (converts Word, images, etc. to PDF)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dear Vasili;
      Thank you for your help with this. I have searched online for the answer to this question but was unable to find a quick, clear way to do this with my own content. Your information was very clear and easy to understand. I appreciate the help.

Webwonder
      meeksmerchandise.com
      amazinganimalscreensavers.com

Comment

Glad to help!

.... an on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X