This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go menu - floating html urgent help needed

hi its again. i am trying to create go-menu linked with floating html. i am listing the go-menu with the videos and i when the viewers click the name of the video ( its in a html page) in the go-menu i want the video to be opened in the same page in the floating html.

i can make the go-menu and the html but i don't know how to make the video to open in the floating html.

please help. http://www.yogananth.com/action.php is the current link which the video opens in a separate page. but i want to open in the same page in a floating html.

thanks
    yogananth

Re: Go menu - floating html urgent help needed

The only easy way you can do it is using an Iframe in the original page. The link from the go menu (that is the video page) will open in the iframe.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Go menu - floating html urgent help needed

WOW i did it. that was so easy man. you guys are great and very efficient. i am so impressed. soon you will see me site www.yogananth.com with this iframe.

thank you very much

yogananth

Comment

Working...
      X