This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up loading

Ive had my site up for about 3 weeks now..
    I needed to make changes and now I cant upload anything Anybody else having a problem voda3 .. No firewalls are on

Re: up loading

Please look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...r-upgrade.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That was sept 29 So you are saying the update is messed up ..

Comment

so the update is messed up

Comment

NO the update is NOT messed up. You need to download the latest Bv.

How are you uploading? with what?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Im uploading via BV thru a cable modem..Where do it get the latest bv?

Comment

Ok look heres the problem
              I can upload mostly html.. I did a support ticket. I was told I have a firewall blocking my jpegs.. there is no firewall installed via software or hardware..
              3 days ago I could make changes like there was no tomorrow.With the same site I currently had up.. I needed to make changes yesterday night . But it wouldn't let me I was being timed out. so I figured the server was really busy. So I tried again this morning. so I deleted my files and asked for a reset.Then I was in touch with Hank at Customer support.he helped me up load html only. Ive been trying to contact hank back but he will not reply to my emails,, I need my site up and running in full.Any help would be great.. Thanks

Comment

Well if you are dealing with customer support you really shouldnt also be posting here. We cant do what support does. I would need an error message to give you an idea to start with, and have you RESET your modem and your ip? Hank doesnt have time to just sit and chat with you.. he works with you.. moves to the next, waits for your response, and goes to the next in que... btw .. did you know the more you KEEP emailing the further back in the que you go? The que goes in order of the LAST response time.. so if you keep mailing.. you keep resetting the que.. good reason hes NOT getting back to you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Not so On the replys. We were sending and receiving email within a minute of each other then once he got me up via html only the emails stopped.
                  errors were 12002 12031 time out or connection was reset

Comment

Your firewall most likely updated, preventing the images from going. You need to add bv to your firewalls list of full acess programs

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

If you reinstalled BV, make sure that in the publish dialog box, you have selected "Publish All files"
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

1. No firewalls installed...
                        I did download the new version of BV I am publishing all files..
                        Some have went others wont...they continue to time out.. very frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                          If you reinstalled BV, make sure that in the publish dialog box, you have selected "Publish All files"
                          Good point .. forgot about that one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry G View Post
                            1. No firewalls installed...
                            I did download the new version of BV I am publishing all files..
                            Some have went others wont...they continue to time out.. very frustrating
                            Windows firewall isnt installed its part of the xp/vista os. Even if you disable it, whatever is formatted in there is written to the boot sector.. so you need to turn it on.. add bv to the acceptable program list with full access.. and then try or try after shutting it off.

Another Microsoft nitemare is windows defender.. You need to STOP that from running ever, or never TURN it on.

One other place to check, is your isp connection. They DO run a firewall in the box you get. One thing you can do is UNPLUG the power to it, to insure a reset. Or call them and have them reset you there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I am running service pack 1 no windows defender no windows firewall
                              Ive reset the modem no firewall on the modem. no windows update its shut off. unless the windows firewall is called something else. its not on this computer..any Ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X