Followed instructions - form not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followed instructions - form not working

I successfully installed a form on my site using the new ABVCP software. I think I have correctly named fields, hidden fields, and actions on my form. It is not working at all. My main requirement is getting a file upload to attach the file to my email. Please help.

The form is at http://www.portrait-retouching.com/order.php

Re: Followed instructions - form not working

You have not created the success and error pages yet. These are required to get the form to function. Go back and watch the videos again and besure to follow the steps, also if you did not use it the form wizard helps a lot. Good luck.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I am trying to have the submit button direct the user to a page of my own with a PayPal buy now button on it. Is this not possible?

Comment

Yes, your success page can say and look like anything you want. It is within your site and is created just like any other page (minus banners, menu bars, ads, etc.) If you did not change the default link when you created the form it should still be named success, so you will have to save your page as success.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you...I had missed the material about the importance of the errorpage.php, which I have now set up. I found a couple of other errors I had made in the ABVFP form configuration as well. The "success" URL, which had been payment.html, as far as I can tell should be setup. The form is still not submiting, however. If I use the default PHP processor included in Bluevoda, the form does send, but there is not attached file. Using the ABVFP processor, nothing gets sent.

Comment

Does the fact that I'm trying to create this form on portrait-retouching.com, which is an ADD-ON domain of pianostudio-s.com, have any significance? Should I have installed the ABVFP processor on anything other that the public.html folder? Should pianostudio-s.com be used as part of any configuration, such as the "Your domain name" field in the ABVFP form configuration?

Comment

Working...
            X