Wrong site title shown by Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong site title shown by Google

28791 - elegantsteam.com I raised this subject a week ago. When I Google for my site, all that is showing is the word "index" plus a whole jumble of words. The advice I had was that Google would sort itself out. This has not happened. Can anyone help ?

Thanks
    Don

Re: Wrong site title shown by Google

Originally posted by arcoiris View Post
    28791 - elegantsteam.com I raised this subject a week ago. When I Google for my site, all that is showing is the word "index" plus a whole jumble of words. The advice I had was that Google would sort itself out. This has not happened. Can anyone help ?

Thanks
    Don
    Google will spider your site when Google wants to.. and there's nothing you, I or anyone else can do unfortunately.. It WILL change, you have to be patient
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

OK, thanks. I'm glad I'm not making errors. Patient I will be.

Comment

hahah so the answer is Patience.
        you may also need to check your codes, while waiting for the fix. :)

Comment

Hi, the title "elegantsteam" is showing at the moment. You might want to clear your own cache, as it might be bringing up an old page stored in your own machine.

This might be a useful link to a site that a friend of my brother runs.
          Pete Townsend (Not from the WHO) http://www.nostalgiacollection.com/
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X