hyperlinks don't work when previewing in browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlinks don't work when previewing in browser

How do you make links to other pages you made with Blue Voda? For example, you first make your own homepage, then you make a links to other pages in your site. Basically, I highlighted the text I wanted to make a link. For the link type, I selected "file:" Then I clicked browse for a file and selected the other page I designed that I wanted to link. So I did all that, then after the link was made. I previewed the homepage and clicked the link I had just made and it said the page cannot be displayed. So my question is, did I mess up making the link? or you can't preview links to other pages.

Re: hyperlinks don't work when previewing in browser

Linking won't work in preview. You need to publish first for them to work
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

That's kinda dumb. Well I guess I'll have to deal with it but how am I suppose to know if my links actually work then?

Comment

Originally posted by djm5493 View Post
        That's kinda dumb. Well I guess I'll have to deal with it but how am I suppose to know if my links actually work then?
        Let's say your website is called www.yoursite.com

And your page you want to link is called 'products'

in the link drop down you choose 'web'

You then type http://www.yoursite.com/products.html

If you do that correctly your links will work when published.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X