Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass buttons for menu tabs?

Hi all

First time poster and new to BlueVoda. I'm putting together a site for my Doc. We settled on a color scheme. None of the menu buttons match, so I created a vertical row using glass buttons. I made one and copied/pasted 6 more to have all in equal size. Each were labeled "Home", "Services", "FAQ", etc. When I preview the page I have created on my browser, they all come up labeled "Services"...the whole vertical row. Anyone out there know a solution? I would greatly appreciate the help.

bill

Re: Glass buttons for menu tabs?

That happens when you copy and paste the glass buttons. The copies retain the properties of the last one edited. If you want to use glass buttons you will have to create each one seperately.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Oh. That's a drag. I hope I can maintain the uniformity of the buttons. Thanks for the help. BTW, any tips on how to maintain that uniformity? Haha!

Comment

You can use the grid and the snap to grid functions, look in the tools menu at the top of the builder. You can also play around with the different alignment features there as well.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

Thanks, again!

Comment

Your welcome!
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net

Comment

Thanks for all the help earlier. After playing around with some things I noticed in the LAYOUT menu that there is an option called "Make the Same Size". You are able to highlight all the buttons hit the option, choose both and then they are all uniform. Excellent option.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X