User edit content on published pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User edit content on published pages

I'm currently working with a friend that wants a website and would like to be able to login with a user name and password and be able to update the content on the webpages, i.e. update the text, images, etc. Is there a way to accomplish this through cpanel or some other way? Any help will be greatly appriated. Thanks,

Re: User edit content on published pages

Very doable with some of the blog software available in fantastico. There's also some possibilities with phpNuke and the like, but no so user friendly.

Comment

If you mean you are creating the web site for your freind and want them to be able to manage it after you build it they will need all the files associated with the site as well as the login info (as well as the builder of course). Once they have the login info they can access it the same as you. Note: it is best if one of you do all the updating other wise you will have to pass the updated files back and forth to load into your computer to be on the same page.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate everything. I've been learning joomla as a CMS option. Great capabilities and a ton to learn. I guess I was looking for something a bit less complicated since this is going to be a very small site with not much content.

Comment

Working...
        X