PHP pages get Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP pages get Error

Hi I have my site up and running but all the php pages get either a page not found or server error when I try to go to them. The pages worked yesterday and have not been moved in the file directory. the page address is http://satroute.org/beta/customer/login.php Is this an error on my side or Voda Host

Thanks
    Aaron

Re: PHP pages get Error

your beta/ directory is browsable, and the phpinfo.php file gets the same error - check your permissions on the files & directories first, then contact support. It's throwing a server error and not a php error, I'd look at the server first.

Comment

I have checked the files and they are all 755 permissions. Should be working. Other php files are giving file not found errors.

Comment

Files should (although i can't know your script) be 644, and folders 755. Exeption is made for writable folders, that should be 777
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X