Linking forms to paypal???? help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking forms to paypal???? help please

I have a clothing line and i am trying to make selectable colors and sizes and designs, and link it o paypal so like someone could buy a black hat with white writing and in a xl size, and that info linked to paypal so i know what they want,

please i really need help thank you

Re: Linking forms to paypal???? help please

If you get buy now buttons from your Paypal account rather than use the ones in BV you can create several drop down options for each item, so your visitors can choose size, colour etc etc
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      If you get buy now buttons from your Paypal account rather than use the ones in BV you can create several drop down options for each item, so your visitors can choose size, colour etc etc

your sir are the man thank you

Comment

You're welcome. Paypal can be a tad limiting, but try it out first, if you need something more complex come back and we can show you other payment systems that might best suit. Paypal's a good one for starters that's for sure.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X