Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure of how to Make..

What I want. :P

I want to make a website where me and probably 3 to 10 people can post images, make pages about whatever we want without having to build it on. And recieve comment from people who are not signed up. There's probably a whole lot of other things I could think of to throw on it but those are my first thoughts and I watched a few vids and I don't know what I'm doing. XD I need help.

Re: Unsure of how to Make..

just give anyone that you want them to have access to the publishing of pages the login information, ip address, username and password. thats it. good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

We don't recommend that you share your VodaHost login information with anyone. Too many problems for your site integrity and on the Support side as well.

If you are looking for a "Social Network" type site, be aware that certain types of scripts and resources allowances may not be permitted in your personal hosting account, per VodaHost Terms of Service.

It is extremely difficult to configure such a site benignly and still be functional the way you envisioned it. You may wish to re-think the scope and move to a CMS foundation that has many of the capabilities you speak of using without much compromise (such as Joomla or Mambo).

If you are determined to continue, and want to use Blue Voda (which makes it easier for your 'contributors' to make pages easily), why don't you simply ask them to download Blue Voda, create their page, and then email the Blue Voda page file to you to publish once it is "approved"? That way you not only get to 'approve' it, but publish it easily yourself to your account properly and without any risk.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I need your help in web site building regarding inclusion of movie clip at our website. kindly suggest.

Comment

Working...
        X