Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important issue with Bluevoda and HELP needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important issue with Bluevoda and HELP needed!

Dear Bluevoda users,

I have used Soholaunch and Bluevoda to create sites and am very happy with both of them. Lately I have to use Chinese in webpages. I did it with Soho launch, it was great. Then I tried it with Bluevoda. I did follow the great instructions given in this support forum. For some reason I keep having the same problem that many others users have mentioned in the forum.

The problems:
    1. The characters changes when the mouse is off focus from the text box, the characters messed up.
    2. I highlighted certain characters for link and those characters turned into wierd signs after the link is set.

I love Bluevoda so I tried many ways to setup Windows and different character sets...as many different ways as I could think of.

I did use MS WORD, notepad to type Chinese characters after I setup Windows-Language setting, and it was fine that the Chinese characters appeared normal and had no issues.

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something here? Or does Bluevoda has an important coding problem just with Chinese characters?

I really love using Bluevoda to build sites. Please if anyone could either help or direct me to the source to have this problem solved, I would really appreciate and Salute to your helping hand.

Re: Important issue with Bluevoda and HELP needed!

Please set the Chinese as default language for Non Unicode programs in your computer, otherwise you will have always the problem.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I found out that the Chinese characters appears fine in the Banner, Marquess, and Edit box...etc but it definitely is not working with the Text box and the Tables. Do you know why? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I repeat: set the Chinese as default language for Non Unicode programs in your computer, otherwise you will have always the problem

First make sure of the above, then we can see if there still is a problem.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

George,

I did do that. For some reasons, the Chinese characters were not displayed correctly in the Text Boxes and the Tables. Other components like Banners display correctly.

Thanks.

Desmond

Comment

Working...
          X