paypal and form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal and form

is there a way to put a paypal button on my form so a visitor can complete my form, then after clicking a button called "buy now" it takes them to the paypal pay page to pay for the service and i get an email with the results of the completed form...

thanks, anthony

Re: paypal and form

Yes.. youd have to customize the codes on the forms to do this. Easier to use MALS Ecart, which is easier to customize, and just use paypal as your checkout.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

if you want to use paypal, i would log into paypal, establish an account as a merchant, this is free, and then click on the add to cart or buy now button and they will have you fill out the information needed for the buyer. when you say a form, you cannot put a button inside a blue voda form, but you can put it on any page other than in the form. not sure why you would have a form there, maybe just not using the same language. here is a site that we used pay pal only:
      www.patsmelkoff.com
      and here is a site that we used an ecommerce builder, soho.
      www.silverjewelryandporcelaindolls.com
      Karen has Mal Ecart which would be more the lines of silverjewelry site. let us know if we can help you out any more.
      good luck
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

What you ask is possible in TWO ways:

1. Using a BV form that then sends in another page where the PayPal button appears.
        2. Using the php cUrl library which allows you, upon clicking on submit, to use a script that wil mail you the details filled in, and then it will send the user to PayPal to pay. However, this requires some coding experience.

The first solution is VERY simple: create the form in BV, use the BV built in form processor, and, in the thank you page add the PayPal button.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by agulotta View Post
          is there a way to put a paypal button on my form so a visitor can complete my form, then after clicking a button called "buy now" it takes them to the paypal pay page to pay for the service and i get an email with the results of the completed form...

thanks, anthony
          I personally would agree totally with George (Naval) that option 1 is the best way. I have this on my wedding directory. Basically an advertiser fills in a form giving me details about his submission, then clicks the submit button. This sends me the form in an email whilst the person filling in the form is automatically directed to a page with the 'pay now' button, in my case they have two options depending on which style of advert they have requested in the form. Once they click this button this takes them to paypal where they can pay by card or paypal.

I then get an email to say they have paid.

Although this is two transactions, I usually find that the process is so quick that I receive both emails within seconds of each other so I can process their request.

My form is here

If you want, try it out, just fill in the form and see what happens. Don't worry you can just close the payment page down.. you don't have to pay lol. Just put 'Test' in the description so I know it's from you.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

It really should all be done the other way around. Have the PayPal button on a page of your website. Then use the link in the PayPal button setup for the welcome message to take them to the form they complete. Why would you want to have them fill out some form first and give them a chance to change their mind and dump the order?

If you are doing something complicated like the reply before me, you can create multiple choices with different prices in the button, a pull down menu rather than a bunch of different buttons.

I would get the money first. Makes your form easier too.

Comment

Working...
            X