office live msn website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• office live msn website

This is a nightmare to build, is it easier to have someone help me with the details and use the current webtools or should I move my domain name over and startover ?

gowah

Re: office live msn website

Download the free BlueVoda and give it a try. Plenty of video tutorials and help available. You can preview your page(s) in your browser, but you can only publish to the web if you are a VodaHost customer. This forum is for those who use VodaHost--you won't get much help with Word unless you are a VodaHost guy or gal.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: office live msn website

Originally posted by gowah View Post
      This is a nightmare to build, is it easier to have someone help me with the details and use the current webtools or should I move my domain name over and startover ?gowah
      As mentioned above, this is primarily a Community that Supports the Users of Blue Voda web builder, and also to a lesser degree the other web tools that VodaHost clients use to create their sites (Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.) they can publish to their VodaHost personal hosting account. Can't you find specific Support resources for what you are using now elsewhere?
      >> If you are facing particular challenges using the tool you are presently, I would suggest trying Blue Voda. It was created as nearly as true to a Windows-like environment as possible, and boasts far more features than the nearest web builder out there.

Often, the hardest steps are the first, and like everything else in life, once you get some momentum, things have a way of falling into place with a a sense of rhythm and purpose. To help define your direction with the sense of purpose that you may be lacking at this moment, try following the same simple steps we all did when we first joind this Community and were seeking to bring alive our dream:

1. Getting Started - How To Plan Your Website

2. Download Blue Voda Website Builder (Free)
      ..a. Blue Voda Website Builder Tutorials
      ..b. Blue Voda Support Forum ("VodaTalk" - these forums, here where you are now) How to ask for assistance
      ..c. VodaHost Knowledgebase
      ..d. VodaHost Download Center (Useful Tools, etc.)

3. Website Hosting Account Features From VodaHost (Required to Publish Blue Voda Website)

It's up to you to define and transform your website vision into a reality, but if you are not up to it, we encourage you to try your best after following the steps outlined above and using the tools provided free, the advice and tips you will learn of within the VodaTalk forums, and with the occasional assistance from your peers ..... you will find the hardest step to be the first step (starting)!

Once you begin to plan, it will be no time at all until you are actually doing the things you have learned, and you website will begin to take form.
      When it is done, you will be able to proudly take all the credit!

Above all, have fun and remember our motto: "Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X