need help with php include on header/menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with php include on header/menu

I'm trying to use the php include for my header, etc on a new site and I'm getting this error message....
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare header() in /home/pnyejnk/public_html/lowcarbjourney/header.php on line 31

What am I doing wrong?
    Designer Fragrances | Aromatherapy | Candles
    Outdoor Garden Furniture and Garden Decor

Re: need help with php include on header/menu

Duh.....i probably didn't give enough info last night. It was late!!

the site is www.lowcarbjourney.com and I'm just getting it started. There's not much there yet so I was going to do the php includes for the header, menu bar, left bar and right bar.

I thought I followed the instructions by the letter, but obviously not......

The header is saved on page "header.php"
    I'm trying it on a page named "myths.php"
    Designer Fragrances | Aromatherapy | Candles
    Outdoor Garden Furniture and Garden Decor

Comment

Re: need help with php include on header/menu

The page name (header.php) might be causing conflicts with the html "header". Please redo your page, as "myheader.php" or any other name you like. Of course, change the code in the html page as well.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X