Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlink address

Hello,
    Is it possible to remove the label that appears when one runs the mouse over a menu bar or hyperlink? I would be happy enough if I could just change the contents of the label to something more interesting....like the contents of the link rather than the http address.
    Many thanks for your help,
    AJD
    www.thebreezeandi.co.uk

Re: hyperlink address

I don't know how to do it in bluevoda, but what you need to change in the title="" attribute in the image tag.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks Watdaflip.......I'm afraid I don't know what you mean!
      Can you tell me a little more about this change....like how you go about it!
      Many thanks,
      AJD
      www.thebreezeandi.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by AJD
        Thanks Watdaflip.......I'm afraid I don't know what you mean!
        Can you tell me a little more about this change....like how you go about it!
        Many thanks,
        AJD
        www.thebreezeandi.co.uk
        For buttons and images enter the text you want to appear in the "Alternate Text" field that appears when you edit the button or the image . You can't do it with text links
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Many thanks.
          AJD

Comment

Originally posted by AJD
            Many thanks.
            AJD
            You're welcome
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how do i link pages in soholunch?

Comment

Originally posted by skai101
                how do i link pages in soholunch?
                Please try to avoid tagging your query on to another's thread. Hijacking another thread is against the forum rules and will, quite often, mean your query could go unanswered.

You will most likely find the answer to your question in the Soholaunch forum (you can find it further down the main forum page) or more specifically by clicking here for the Soholaunch tutorials.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X