Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use forum customise fonts

Hello everyone!
    i would like to get forum for users who post the threads with english and other langauge(might be unicode).how can i fix? please help me out .
    Thank You.

Re: How to use forum customise fonts

Originally posted by Hundi
    Hello everyone!
    i would like to get forum for users who post the threads with english and other langauge(might be unicode).how can i fix? please help me out .
    Thank You.
    Do you have a Vodahost account?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello navaldesign,
      i have it .

Comment

Hello navaldesign,
        i have it .
        Ok then, go to Fantastico, in your CP and see what forum options you have.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes. phpbb2 and smf

Comment

Yes. phpbb2 and smf
            I think phpbb2 is ok for you.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Yes. i got phpbb2.. but i want to get the users who could post threads by other font (unicode) altogether with english. Please point me out . thank you

Comment

Take a look around phpbb.com and look for language packs and mods.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                X